Get your Minnesota marijuana card by scheduling a telemedicine appointment today. All appointments are from the comfort and privacy of your own home and 100% HIPPA compliant. Our licensed medical marijuana doctors are here to simplify the process and partner with you to find a natural alternative to alleviate your symptoms. It’s never been easier to get legal medical marijuana treatment in Minnesota.
Do I qualify for Medical Marijuana in Minnesota?
Each state has its own unique laws governing the use of medical marijuana. Learn the qualifying medical conditions Minnesota considers treatable with medical marijuana.
UNDER MINNESOTA LAW, THE FOLLOWING ARE QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR A MINNESOTA MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD:
- Cancer associated with severe/chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, or cachexia or severe wasting
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Seizures, including those characteristic of Epilepsy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease, including Chron’s disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis
- Terminal illness, with a probable life expectancy of less than one year*
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Intractable pain
- Chronic pain
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Sickle cell disease (effective Aug. 2021)
- Chronic motor or vocal tic disorder (effective Aug. 2021)