New York Qualifying Conditions
Do I qualify for Medical Marijuana in New York?
Each state has its own unique laws governing the use of medical marijuana. Learn the qualifying medical conditions New York considers treatable with medical marijuana.
UNDER NEW YORK LAW, THE FOLLOWING ARE QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR AN NEW YORK MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD:
- Cancer HIV infection or AIDS
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury with spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Chronic pain (as defined by 10 NYCRR §1004.2(a)(8)(xi))
Pain that degrades health and functional capability as an alternative to opioid use or substance use disorder.
The severe debilitating or life-threatening condition must also be accompanied by one or more of the following associated or complicating conditions:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, or severe or persistent muscle spasms
- PTSD or opioid use disorder
Get your New York marijuana card by scheduling a telemedicine appointment today. All appointments are from the comfort and privacy of your own home and 100% HIPPA compliant. Our licensed New York medical marijuana doctors are here to simplify the process and partner with you to find a natural alternative to alleviate your symptoms. It’s never been easier to get legal medical marijuana treatment in New York.