Get your Ohio marijuana card by scheduling a telemedicine appointment today. All appointments are from the comfort and privacy of your own home and 100% HIPPA compliant. Our licensed Ohio medical marijuana doctors are here to simplify the process and partner with you to find a natural alternative to alleviate your symptoms. It’s never been easier to get legal medical marijuana treatment in Ohio.
Do I qualify for Medical Marijuana in Ohio?
Each state has its own unique laws governing the use of medical marijuana. Learn the qualifying medical conditions Ohio considers treatable with medical marijuana.
UNDER OHIO LAW, THE FOLLOWING ARE QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR AN OHIO MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD:
- Myotropic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia, Wasting syndrome
- Chron’s disease
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Parkinson’s disease
- Pain that is either chronic or severe or intractable
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal cord disease or injury
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis